PSEi: 6903.53 pts
Market is Closed

Public Outlook: CHP

Reference price: 0.73
At this point, it moves from 0.60 to 0.64 , I will try to buy it at 0.60 or 0.58. I cannot understand why it is in DTS, where it shows that it has cspability above 1.0. I check its product online and there is CEMEX product. obviously, I'm not buying the product because I do'nt have any use of it at present. Panglapida pwede siguroπŸ˜πŸ˜†πŸ˜†. Obviously it is industrial, hardware products.πŸ™‚

Be the first to like
by bertty 12/17/2022

I will really buy CHP at 0.58 and maybe lower than 0.58 at minimum board lot.

by bertty 12/17/2022

The BULLS GOT BALLS!!!
The bulls really got balls, and they hit my balls, and it really hurts!πŸ˜πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†. They show how much power they've got! I do'nt know how long they will run but I do'nt have much stamina to follow.πŸ˜πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
It is not taguro and eugene fight anyways.πŸ˜πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
FORMALITY
But let us make some formality.
The UTS suddenly shows up and break out the bull for bull run! Some will post at a certain level of 0.82-0.85 and if the fight of the bulls continue, it will touch 0.9 and if the rage of the bulls continue it will certainly touch its 90% level of confidence 1.0 to 1.2.
I said to my forum that you cannot win to the jockeys at UTS, so for beginner learn when to jump in and jump out to the stock when rage of the bulls comes.

by bertty 01/18/2023

Lost big time on CHP. Their management is solid but when they listed it was dowhill. I still hope to recover from being almost 70% since their IPO. I was hoping they would fly for the Build, Build, Build program of the previous administration.

Oh well.....

by tango2 01/19/2023

The bulls and bear are still fighting at 0.84 and 0.85, I already jump out, it is too much for me to bear.😁 With respect to the graph, its PAR value, I guess it is really at UTS at approximate 90% capability of 1.0 to 1.2. But obviously, bears are there, if charging bulls were heard surely bears and tsupiteros will hunt.πŸ˜πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

by bertty 01/19/2023

it is still in ITGS for me but I will be waiting again for its lows while it still not breaks its ITGS form.πŸ™‚

by bertty 01/19/2023