PSEi: 6409.99 pts
Market is Open

Welcome to Pesobility Forums!

Finally, I had some time to improve Pesobility a little bit, and a big part of that change is this brand new Forums which I created from scratch. It's still a work-in-progress, so please help me improve it, report bug fixes, and be active in moderating content so that we can have a healthy and supporting community at Pesobility.

I created this forum so that we, newbie and experienced investors, can interact and help each other. We want to achieve financial independence for everyone, in the hopes that in doing so, we will have more time to help other people, the country, and the world.

I poured my heart into making this forum, but it's still in its early stages. A lot of things will change and be added as we move along, and I'm excited to meet the visitors of Pesobility. We are heading towards a new technological revolution, and our aim is to help everyone in the financial aspect so nobody gets left behind.

So I personally invite you to join and post in our community boards. Tell you story about your financial journey, share your how-to's that would help other people, post blogs.

Thanks for this site addition, Manny!

by roxxxy 01/10/2020

You're welcome! I'll continue to update its features in the future :)

by manny 01/13/2020

Hi I want to learn on stock market

by mcroy 01/24/2020